Creating an exposed variable does not always update correctly to the bp's Details panel. They will show as having multiple values until the bp is clicked off and back onto.
1. Create a new 1st Person template project
2. Once loaded, create an actor class blueprint & open it
3. Back in the editor, drag a copy of the bp into the level
4. Make sure that the bp editor is visible as well as the Details panel of the bp in the level
5. Add a Bool Variable > Make it public > Compile
6. The variable will appear in the bp's Details panel
7. Add a Float Variable (or any type other than Bool) > Make it public > Compile
Results: The variable will not appear in the bp's Details panel & the Bool var will be marked as Multiple Values (you must click off and back onto the bp in the level for the variable to show correctly) - screenshot #1
Expected: For the public variable to appear in the bp's Details panel on compile
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Gameplay - Blueprint|
|Created||Feb 20, 2015|
|Resolved||Feb 24, 2015|
|Updated||Apr 27, 2018|