This issue has been closed as 'Won't Fix' due to an extended period of time without updates. If this issue is important to you please let us know by posting on the AnswerHub or UDN, and Epic will re-open the ticket for further review.
If you create a new Blueprint Widget, place a button into the widget, and click, hold, and drag a Named slot onto the button, the number of the Names Slot will keep increasing as long as the named slot widget is being held.
1) Open a new template project
2) When the project opens. Right click in the content browser
3) Create a new Widget Blueprint (Name can be anything)
4) Double click to open the new widget
5) When the widget opens, drag a Named slot into the Preview area
6) Do not release the named slot widget but continue to move the widget around in the preview area to see the number increase.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.