When packaging a product for Windows (64) with an 'Event Begin Play' node executing a UI sound to play, and changing the Effects Quality within the console, restarts the audio playback for that sound.
I tested this within Binary 4.7 and 4.6.1
Image attached to show how to set up level blueprint to play the sound on 'Event Begin Play'
1. Create new Blank Third Person BP project with Starter Content
2. Use attached image as reference on how to set up your Level Blueprint.
3. Compile and Save.
4. Package Project for Windows 64 bit.
5. Launch the Packaged Executable from the WindowsNoEditor Folder.
6. Bring up the console command and type "sg.EffectsQuality Low" or "sg EffectsQuality Epic."
7. Listen to Sound Restart after entering the console command.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Rendering|
|Affects Versions||4.6.1, 4.7|
|Created||Feb 26, 2015|
|Resolved||Apr 8, 2015|
|Updated||Apr 27, 2018|