If you place a GPU particle into your project and deploy to an iOS device that supports metal, the asset will not show correctly on the device.
I have attached the assets that were used to this report.
Tested on an iPhone 6 plus.
1) Open a new project in 4.7
2) Place the assets that are attached to this report into your project via Windows Explorer.
3) Search for those assets in the content browser once implemented into your project
4) Place one of each of those GPU particles into your level.
5) Click on 'Save all' for your project
6) Package your project for iOS
7) Deploy the project to a iOS device that supports metal.
8) Open the project on the device and look for the GPU particles in the level.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Rendering|
|Affects Versions||4.7, 4.12|
|Created||Feb 27, 2015|
|Resolved||Mar 24, 2016|
|Updated||Sep 16, 2019|