The proguard.txt havs to be placed in the project folder. This will allow the project to be packaged for shipping with 'For Distribution' checked.
When you attempt to package a project for shipping with 'For Distribution' enabled, the build will fail for mobile.
1) Create a new first person template project
2) When the project loads, open the Project settings.
3) Find the Packaging option and check the 'For Distribution' checkbox
4) Close the Project Settings and save all.
5) Attempt to package the project for Android.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Platform - Mobile|
|Created||Mar 5, 2015|
|Resolved||Mar 23, 2015|
|Updated||Sep 16, 2019|