Android Build will fail if there is a hyphen in the Android Package Name.
The user points out that this may be because of how Java works.
I have attached my build failed logs.
1) Open a new template project
2) When the project opens, open the Project Settings
3) Click on the Android subsection in the Project Settings
4) Find the 'Android Package Name' section and change 'PROJECT' to any name with a ' - ' in it.
5) Close and save all
6) Attempt to package the project for Android
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.