The movable point light is abnormally lit when it disappeared by the setting of r.MinScreenRadiusForLights rather than "Max draw distance" and appears back.
After you disable and enable the "Affects World" property in the light, it's back to normal.
1. Download the attached sample and open Test1_426.uproject
2. Change preview rendering level to Android Vulkan
3. Play the Test1 map in editor
4. move backward to make the point light disappear
5. move forward to make the point light appear
Expect: the light is lit like before
Result: the light looks like it deemed
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-119021 in the post.