Objects that are 100k uu+ away from camera do not trigger "OnClicked" events
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Create new blueprint
3. In components tab, add a static mesh, scale it by 1000,1000,1000 (to make it easy to click)
4. In event graph, add event begin play
5. Create (enable input) with the player controller set to player controller 0, plug this into the event begin play node
6. Create event On Clicked
7. Add a print string to On Clicked event
8. Compile, save, close
9. Place a copy of the actor in level at location (-100000, 0, 0), press PIE.
10. Click the actor at the furthest visible point from camera
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.