When packaging a project for any platform, If you have 'Show Collision' in an Execute Console Command, you will see the project crash once it is packaged.
Log files from the crash have been attached. Also, a photo of the blueprint has been attached.
This occurs on Windows, Android, and iOS
1) Open a new third person template project
2) Once the project is open, in the Content Browser, Search for the 'ThirdPersonCharacter' Blueprint.
3) Double Click to open the Blueprint
4) In the event graph of the blueprint, Right click and add a 'Event Begin Play' Node.
5) Drag off of the node and add a 'Execute Console Command' node.
6) In the 'Execute Console Command' command box, type in 'Show Collision'
7) Compile and save the BP
8) Exit the Blueprint and Save All.
9) PIE to confirm that you can see collision once in game.
10) Exit PIE and Package the project for Windows (64 bit)
11) Once packaged, locate the project in Windows Explorer and double click the exe file to open the project
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Rendering|
|Created||Mar 30, 2015|
|Resolved||Apr 6, 2015|
|Updated||Jul 14, 2021|