If you have an Execute Console Command node in your level blueprint with a pressed key executable node, The project will freeze if packaged for shipping when 'Stat FPS' in in the Command box.
Testing with Windows 32 bit.
Also tested with other console commands and no error was seen. Just with Stat FPS
Screenshot of how the Blueprint is set up has been attached
Main is not packaging due to a 'buffer is null' error
1) Open a new Template Project
2) When the project opens, Open the level blueprint from the toolbar
3) Once the level blueprint is open, set up the blueprint as shown in the attached screenshot
4) Save and exit the level blueprint
5) Click on the file dropdown, highlight Package Project>Build Configuration and change the build to Shipping.
6) Once this is done, package the project for Windows 32 bit
7) When packaging is complete, locate the project.exe file in windows explorer.
8) Double click the .exe file to open the project.
9) When in the project, press the 'K' key to execute the console command
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.