When moving a skeletal mesh from one folder to another will lose the skeletal mesh reference in the Physics Asset. A warning message will appear. Picture attached.
James: Do things like FStringAssetReference handle redirects?
1. Open UE4 Third Person Template
2. Locate ThirdPersonSkelMesh
3. Create Physics Asset for the Skel Mesh
4. Move Skeletal Mesh to another folder
5. Open Physics Asset
6. Warning will be displayed
Results: Warning will display that there is no skeletal mesh associated with Physics asset if the Skeletal Mesh is moved to another folder.
Expected: Skeletal Mesh should be able to be moved and still be referenced in the physics asset that is created.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.