A Spline component that is altered in the construction script cannot be referenced by the Event Graph.
1. Open QA-Game
2. Create an actor class bp & open it
3. Add a Spline component
4. Add a Variable type vector named 'StartLocation'
5. In the Construction Script, create the bp in screenshot #01
6. Select the Viewport tab & select the Spline component
7. See the 10 spline points displaying correctly
8. In the Event Graph, create the bp in screenshot #03
9. Compile & save
10. In the editor, place the bp into the level
11. In the Details panel > Input > Auto Receive Input > set it to 'Player 0'
13. Press R to print the number of spline points
Results: The spline points will register as the default number of 2
Expected: For the spline points to register as the actual number of points that are in the spline component
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.