Use Complex as Simple isn't working for dynamic objects. However, if not simulating physics, collision works correctly.
Same as TTP# 229782 that wasn't moved to JIRA.
1. Open QA-Game
2. In the Content Browser, make a copy of the Beachball static mesh & open it
3. At the top, go to the Collision dropdown > choose Remove Collision
4. In the Details panel > Collision Complexity > set it to 'Use Complex Collision as Simple'
5. Save the mesh
6. Back in the editor, place the static mesh into the level & raise it up above the floor
7. In the Details panel > Physics > enable Simulate Physics
Results: The static mesh will not have collision and fall through the floor
Expected: For the static mesh to have collision even when simulating physics
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.