When using a Destructible with World Support set simulate physics can be enabled so long as the DM has not been hit yet. Once it's been hit it no long is able to be set to simulate.
1. Open UE4
2. Create a DM
3. In the DM set the World Support Flag to true.
4. Place the DM in the scene so that it can be supported by some environmental geometry
5. Open Level BP and setup a keypress to enable simulate physics for the DM
6. PIE to test that using set simulate causes the DM to fall or break free.
7. Now, set it so that damage is applied to the DM anywhere but where it's supported.
9. Apply the damage to the DM
10. Press the key to set simulate physics
Results: The part of the DM that is supported will never break free if setting the DM to simulate physics during the game after larger pieces have been broken free.
Expected: When set simulate physics is enabled the remaining chunks of the DM that are environmentally supported will break free and fall.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.