When entering the Console command 'shot" on an iPhone 6+, the device will crash immediately.
Tested on an iPhone 6+, iPhone 5 (8.1), and a Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet.
Unable to test on 2522625 because the project will hang on the splash screen
1) Open a new template project
2) When the project opens, Package the project for iOS
3) Once packaged, deploy the project to an iPhone 6+
4) Once on the device, open the app on the device.
5) When the project opens. four-finger tap the screen to open the console command.
6) Enter 'Shot' as the Console command and hit enter.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-14515 in the post.