Construction Script fires multiple times when the Const Script is compiled.
If the character is moved on the grid in the level, it will only fire once. It only seems to be an issue on bp compile.
1. Open QA-Game
2. In the Content Browser, find the 'PlayerPawn'
3. Place a copy into the level
4. Go to Windows > Developer Tools > Enable Output Log
5. Open the 'PlayerPawn' bp
6. In the Construction Script, add a 'Print String' node & connect it (screenshot #01)
7. Move the BP Editor window so you can also see the Output Log.
8. Compile the bp
Results: The Construction Script will fire multiple times in the Output Log (screenshot #02)
Expected: For the Construction Script to only fire once
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.