Marked as won't fix due to low priority
If you go to create a new blueprint class and go to the all classes dropdown menu, search for a class name and then attempt to select it by pressing the down arrow to the selection and hitting enter, nothing happens. If you attempt to click it after navigating to it with the arrow key, the select button still does not appear. At this point you must click another selection and then click back onto it.
1. Right click the content browser and select 'Create new Blueprint Class'
2. Select the 'All Classes' option on the bottom
3. Click in the search bar and then press the down arrow to navigate to the class of your choice
4. Press enter
5. Notice that nothing happens
6. Without clicking anything else, attempt to click the selection you had navigated to
7. Notice that the 'Select' button does not appear
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-15182 in the post.