Occurs 5/5 Times
Regression does not occur in //UE4/Release-4.27.2 @ CL 18319896
When 'Generating All Bodies' on a bone the single convex hull does not generate uniformly.
1. Create a TPS blank project.
2. Select the SK_Manny skeletal mesh and duplicate it.
3. Right click and create a Physics Asset from the duplicated skeletal mesh.
4. Open the Skeletal Mesh editor and select the Head bone.
5. Right click on the Head bone and Add a Capsule shape.
6. Select the 'Single Convex Hull' as the primitive type and then click 'Generate All Bodies'.
Expected: A single convex hull is generated uniformly around the head bone.
Actual: The generated convex hull is asymmetrical and not uniform around the head bone.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-151826 in the post.