When creating a new project from the vault, for example: Content Examples, each time it tries to save on the C:\My Documents\Unreal Projects instead of D:\Unreal Projects, even though that folder is chosen every time. It does not save or 'remember' the last saved location.
1. Launch the Epic Games Launcher
2. Go to your Library and 'Create Project' for Content Examples
3. Observe the saving location
4. Change it to another file location
5. Create another project from the Library Vault
6. Observe the location not saving to what you last chose
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.