Once a project is packaged, If you enter the console command 'Show Collision' and the 'Quit', the project will crash upon closing.
This is only occurring in a packaged project and not happening when played in PIE.
1) Open a blank template
2) When the project opens, Save the project so that the map will save
3) be sure to change the Map and Modes (Project Settings) to the name of the map that you have saved
4) Be sure to save all once the map has been changed
5) Package the project for Development Win 64
6) Once packaged, double click the executable to open the packaged project
7) Open the Console command and enter in 'Show Collision'
8) Hit enter
9) Re-open the Console command, type in 'Quit' and then hit enter
10) Crash reporter should appear
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.