Adding impulse to a Static Mesh Component that is not the root of an Actor Blueprint does not replicate movement to the Client.
Reproduced in 4.7.6, 4.8 Preview 3, and Main (//depot/UE4/Promotable-CL-2554325)
1. Create a new Third Person template project
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint
3. Add a Scene Component
4. Add a Static Mesh Component
5. Make the Scene Component the Root
6. Give the Static Mesh Component the CubeMesh static mesh
7. Enable Simulate Physics on the Static Mesh component
8. Enable Replicates and Replicates Movement on the Actor BP
9. In the ThirdPersonCharacter BP, create the following setup:
11. Hit Q on the Client to spawn the actor
12. Hit E to add an impulse
The impulse is not shown on the Client, only on the Server.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.