If two strings or names are compared in blueprint using the Equals (==) node, it is not case sensitive in English. It is case sensitive in Cyrillic however, even though it should be the same functionality as English.
Note: The "тра" in the steps is in Cyrillic, typing "tpa" will not reproduce the issue.
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new blueprint of the actor class
3. Drag the blueprint into the scene to create an instance
4. Open the blueprint editor for the new blueprint
5. Pull off the execute pin for Event Begin Play and place a Branch node
6. From the Condition on the Branch node, create a Equal (Name) node
7. In the first name for the comparison, copy and paste the following text: тра
8. For the second name in the comparison, copy and paste the following text: ТрА
9. From the True execute pin on the Branch node, create a Print String node
10. Compile the blueprint
11. Hit Play to PIE
12. Notice that the print string is not executed
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.