Compiler error after changing the class in a Spawn Actor from Class node, undoing with Ctrl + Z, refreshing the node, and reconnecting exposed variables.
"Error Internal compiler error inside CreateExecutionSchedule (site 2); please contact the framework team as we need a repro for this bug!"
Only Ctrl+Z and refreshing causes this; simply changing the Class drop-down does not have this effect. User-made video available here:
Reproduced in 4.7.6, 4.8 Preview 3, and Main (//depot/UE4/Promotable-CL-2564509)
1. Open any project
2. Create a new Actor Blueprint, "Test"
3. Create a new variable of any type, "test"
4. Enable Editable and Expose on Spawn
5. Event Begin Play > Spawn Actor from Class
6. Select the "Test" Blueprint in the Class drop-down
7. Split the Spawn Transform pin
8. Drag off the variable pin and Promote to Variable
9. Create a new variable of type Class: Actor
10. Drag the variable to the Class pin of the Spawn Actor from Class node
11. Ctrl + Z to undo
12. Refresh the Spawn Actor from Class node
13. Reconnect the "test" variable pin to the promoted variable
Error Internal compiler error inside CreateExecutionSchedule (site 2); please contact the framework team as we need a repro for this bug!
video available here:
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.