Edit MattK: Not reproducible yet
If the editor is open and used for a long period of time without being closed, it stores memory use. After building up a significant amount of resources building used it will crash when a user attempts to perform any action. Attached are the logs, .dmp, and memreports taken periodically throughout the day after building.
Frequency: 1/1 (also seen in wild)
crash report: [Link Removed]
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Leave open for an extended period of time (in the case of the test, left open for 7.5 hours)
3. Open task manager, select UEEditor process
4. Periodically press build lighting (once ever 30 minutes to hour)
5. At end of extended time, open Help>About Unreal Engine
6. Close Help>About Unreal Engine
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-16176 in the post.