If a user attempts to 'PIE' within a window that does not currently have focus, the 'PIE' will not execute.
The user provided a video on his answerhub post which illustrates the issue clearly.
In the video, notice that I initially click the play button in each window that doesn't have focus. The editor does not play. When I click in a window that doesn't have focus and then click again, the editor responds. This is the same behavior in either window.
1. Open any Blueprint within a Project.
2. Keep the open Blueprint Window floating within the main viewport.
3. Click on the Main Viewport to gain Focus.
4. Press 'Play' within the Blueprint Window.
5. Now press 'Play' within the Main Viewport.
Expected: When pressing play in either window, the game will execute PIE even when the window does not have focus. (This is how it functions on Windows PC).
Outcome: You can continuously click play between the windows that do not have focus, and the game will not execute 'PIE'
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.