Landscape layer blend nodes do not properly update input pins when layer pins are changed from alpha/weight blends to a height blend if the pins are populated during the change.
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Create new material
3. Create Constant node (1+LMB in event graph)
4. Create landscape layer blend node
5. Add 3 weight blend pins to layer blend node
6. Plug the constant into each input pin
7. Change the first layer input pin to a height blend instead of a weight blend through the details pane
The last layer input pin is pushed downward on the layer blend node and returns to an unpopulated state. The other two layer input pins and the height input pin are now populated with the constant node output.
The three layer input pins are populated. A height input pin is created below the first layer pin and remains unpopulated.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.