This issue has been closed as 'Won't Fix' due to an extended period of time without updates. If this issue is important to you please let us know by posting on the AnswerHub or UDN, and Epic will re-open the ticket for further review.
When taking a high res screenshot of an object in orthographic view in 'Unlit' mode, the object size in pixel is the same no matter the resolution multiplier.
For instance if you set it to 10.0 the object will be very small in a huge image.
1. In any project, set the active viewport to Orthographic Unlit Mode.
2. Open the High Resolution Screenshot Tool.
3. Take a Snapshot with a multiplier of 1.0 and 5.0.
4. Navigate to the saved screenshots location in your projects 'Saved' folder.
5. Compare the two screenshots and observe how the higher multiplier increases the images size, but scales down the content within.
Expected: The higher multiplier will output a higher resolution screen capture without down-scaling the objects in screen space.
Outcome: The higher multiplier downscales the objects within the screen capture, but also creates at a higher resolution.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.