If a blocking volume is created in the persistent level and then moved to a sublevel, it will no longer correctly block objects in standalone game.
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Open Levels window
3. Create new sublevel (any name)
4. Right click level>Level Loaded>Always Loaded
5. In Persistent level, create a large blocking volume
6. Play in standalone game to ensure blocking volume is blocking correctly
7. Exit play, Right click sublevel in levels window>make current
8. Select blocking volume>RMB>Level>Move Selection to Current level
9. Play in standalone game and run character into blocking volume
Character moves through blocking volume.
Blocking volume blocks character movement.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.