When using the pilot function a character actor with a camera actor cannot
move around properly. This issue may be due to something with the
LevelEditorViewport.cpp UpdateViewForLockedActor function, where setting
the camera position is interfering with the character actor.
1. Open new Third Person Blueprint project
2. Right click main third person character with the camera on it
3. Pilot the character
4. Try and move around, continuously moves backwards in this specific case
1. Open Third Person Blueprint template project
2. Right click main third person character
3. Choose Pilot
4. Left and/or Right-click + WASD to move around
Results: The actor/camera will erratically move around and randomly backwards
Expected: To pilot the actor as if it is moving around the level for easy placement
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.