- Create a new BP Blank Project with Content Samples
- Create new Character Blueprint
- Open new Character Blueprint
- Click on Mesh (CharacterMesh0) in Components
- In Details Panel, add SK_Mannequin as the Skeletal Mesh Asset
- Open SK_Mannequin_PhysicsAsset, and change the Physics Type of all bones on one limb (e.g. Right Arm) to Simulated.
- Create an animation blueprint for SK_Mannequin.
- Search and add a RigidBody node, and in Details set Simulation Space to World Space
- Search and add a Jog_Fwd node, and in Details set Loop Animation to True
- Connect Jog_Fwd to RigidBody, and RigidBody to Output Pose. There will be Local To Component/Component to Local conversion nodes added automatically.
- Compile all changes, and add two instances of your Character Blueprint to a new Level
- In the Details Panel, set the Anim Class of both instances to your new Animation Blueprint
- Scale one of your instances to 4, 4, 4
Actual Result: The upscaled character will have the simulated limb stay the same size and appeared shrinked compared to the rest of the body.
Expected Result: The upscaled character should have the simulated limb scaled with the rest of the body as usual