Editor crashes when using a Soundfield Submix with any encoding setting (Unreal, Oculus, Resonance).
1) Launch AudioQA
2) In the Content Browser, create a Soundfield Submix asset
3) Open the Soundfield Submix asset and set the Soundfield Encoding Format to use any of the options except Inherited
3) Locate any SoundWave asset
4) Add the Soundfield Submix as the Base Submix
5) Drag the Sound Wave into the Default level
Sound plays and PIE can be exited normally
Sound plays and editor freezes up and crashes
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-170376 in the post.