Characters with disabled Net Load on Client are loaded twice on a Standalone Client. This does not occur on the Server. This only occurs in Standalone, not in PIE nor in packaged games.
Reproduced in 4.8.0. This is a regression: in 4.7.6, this does not occur.
Could not test in 4.9 due to [Link Removed]
1. Open a new Third Person template project
2. Duplicate the ThirdPersonCharacter
3. In the duplicated character's Class Defaults, disable Net Load on Client
4. Put the duplicated character into the level
5. Save and close the editor
6. Create a shortcut to the Editor: UE4Editor - Client
7. Set the executable to run the project with "127.0.0.1 -game"
8. Create a shortcut to the Editor: UE4Editor - ListenServer
9. Set the executable to run the project with "ThirdPersonExampleMap?listen -game"
10. Run the ListenServer shortcut
11. Run the Client shortcut
On the Client, the duplicated character in the level was loaded twice, overlapping itself. This does not appear on the Server.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.