- Get 5 sound effects and import them into your project. Also import a sound effect that signifies the end of a sound cycle.
- Create a new Sound Cue
- In the Sound Cue node editor, import all of the sound effects, including the "end cycle" sound effect.
- Insert a Concatenator with 6 inputs, and a Randomiser with 5 inputs. Make sure that in the Randomiser the "Randomize without Replacement" option is set to True.
- Connect the Randomiser to the first 5 inputs of the Concatenator, and the "end cycle" sound effect in the sixth.
- Connect all of the other sound effects to the Randomiser's 5 inputs.
- Connect the Concatenator to a Loop node, then connect the Loop node to the Output node.
- Press Play Cue
Actual Results: After the first loop, the randomizer will sometimes repeat inputs
Expected Results: Inputs should never repeat while Randomize Without Replacement is set to True