Duplicate of UE-5956
If a project is saved outside the default Unreal Projects folder or the project folder is moved from Unreal Projects to another location it does not show up in the list of projects on the Project Browser
The projects circled in green in the attached screenshot are inside the Unreal Projects folder and show up in the Project Browser
The projects circled in red are in a different folder on the same computer but do not show up in the Project Browser
1. Create a new project inside the default Unreal Projects folder
2. Save the project and exit the editor
3. Launch the editor to the Project Browser
4. Move the project folder from Unreal Projects to another location
5. Press the refresh button in the Project Browser
The project is removed from from the Project Browser
Project Browser can detect all projects on the computer regardless of location.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.