Generated from CrashReporter
1 user reported:
"Crash when using "Toggle watch pose" in any node of the animation blueprint. The crash happens when you save the ABP after enabling toggle watch pose and you reopen it."
1. Open the Lyra project.
2. Create an empty Animation Blueprint for the mannequin skeleton.
3. Open the ABP and add one "play" node for some animation sequence (e.g. MM_Rifle_Idle_Hipfire).
4. Connect the animation node to the output.
5. Right click the animation node and enable "Toggle watch pose".
6. Compile and save the animation blueprint.
7. Close the animation blueprint.
8. Reopen the animation blueprint.
The animation blueprint opens without issue.
The Editor crashes.
There's no existing public thread on this issue, so head over to Questions & Answers just mention UE-173230 in the post.