The blueprint debug filter is not working properly. It shows when your print string is being called but it isn't showing the trace location of the actual function from the blueprint.
1. Create a new template
2. Create a blueprint function library
3. Add a print string to the 'New Function 0'
4. Right click and 'toggle breakpoint'
5. Compile and save the blueprint function library
6. Create a new actor blueprint
7. From 'event tick' call 'new function 0'
8. Compile and save the blueprint
9. Place the blueprint within the level
10. Look in the drop-down for the 'debug filter'
11. Open up the 'blueprint debugger' from Window menu
Result: The trace location is listed as unknown and isn't recorded
Expected: The trace location to be listed properly from the blueprint actor and the blueprint function library
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.