TBigInt appears to allocate twice as much memory as necessary for the input. This produces an unexpected output of the input value.
1. Open UE4 Editor (Any project)
2. Add code to project based on Actor (MyActor)
3. In MyActor.cpp add the following to the BeginPlay function
4. Compile code
5. Add instance of the class to the editor
6. Open the Output log and play in editor
Output log will show the value of TestBigInt as 0x0000000100002345
TestBigInt output to appear as 0x12345
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.