While other inputs are set up for the Character BluePrint, the inputs for Jump are missing so that, even if the user enters Action Mappings for jump under project settings, the character may play the animation but will not physically leave the ground plane.
1. Open a blank blueprint project in UE 4.8.1
2. Download the 4.8 version of the Animation Starter Pack
3. Add the Animation Starter Pack to the blank project
4. Add a "Jump" action mapping under Inputs in Project Settings
5. Create a Game Mode Blueprint and Set UE4ASP_Character as the default
6. Choose this GameMode under world settings
7. PIE and press space or key you added for jump under action mappings
8. Note: Character plays jump animation but capsule does not raise into the air
Expected: Capsule to raise with jump action
*See attached: Nodes missing from Character Blueprint
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.