When a montage containing two slots each containing animations with root motion is played in editor:
When the first slot selected, root motion functions properly with the animation.
When the second slot is selected, the animation plays but root motion does not function.
1. Create a new AnimMontage
2. Add animation A with rootmotion enabled
3. Assign Animation A to slot A
4. Add a slot B
5. Add Animation B with rootmotion enabled
6. Assign Animation B to slot B
7. Launch the game and play the AnimMontage
8. When the AnimMontage is played with slot A selected. The animation A is played normally and rootmotion works normally.
9. When the AnimMontage is played with slot B selected. The animation B is played normally but the rootmotion is ignored
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.