Lock movement state on landscape does not save state on reloading editor.
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Create new landscape
3. Right click on landscape>transform>lock movement (if false set to true, if true set to false)
4. Save and close the editor
5. Open up editor (same project, same map)
6. Right click on landscape>transform
Lock movement will return to the position it began in instead of what was set by user
Lock movement remains on setting the user determined before saving and closing the editor.
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.