If an interface is implemented within a blueprint, the initial function in the blueprint interface cannot be called in the actor. The function will be populated after compiling the blueprint interface.
1. Open editor (any project)
2. Create a new interface
3. Create a new blueprint actor
4. Open blueprint actor
5. Open EventGraph>Class Settings
6. Add new interface to the interfaces section of the class settings
7. Compile blueprint
8. RMB>search for newfunction_0
9. Open Interface>Compile blueprint
10. In blueprint actor RMB>search for newfunction_0
Until the interface is compiled, newfunction_0 will not show up in the blueprint actor function list.
newfunction_0 appears in the function context menu.
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.