If you have a small main mesh and use the "Additional Body Part" section of Persona to preview other meshes, they become hidden if the main mesh is out of the camera frame.
[NameRemoved]: Can we just set the skelmeshcomponent in Person to 'always update' rather than 'only update when visible'?
1. Create a project based on the Third Person Template
2. Import the attached FBX onto the UE4_Mannequin_Skeleton
3. Open the SinglePoly_Mannequin mesh in Persona
4. In the Mesh Details panel, under Additional Body Part select Add Mesh
5. Choose the original Mannequin
6. Move the viewport camera up
Result: All things are hidden once the original mesh goes out of view. If, for instance, the main mesh was just a body with no head and somebody wanted to preview the head, but zoom in on it, the head and everything else would disappear once the body was out of frame.
Expected: Hiding meshes are isolated to themselves or dependent upon the Additional Body Parts
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||OLD - Anim|
|Created||Aug 18, 2015|
|Resolved||Nov 17, 2016|
|Updated||May 18, 2020|