If an interface is removed from a blueprint and an interface function is transferred to a local function, the interface cannot be re-implemented in the blueprint.
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Create new blueprint interface
3. Open interface to create a function
4. Compile Interface
5. Create new blueprint
6. Go to Class Settings>Interfaces>add>new interface
7. Delete new interface from class settings>interfaces by pressing x
8. Transfer function to local function when prompted
9. Attempt to re-implement interface in blueprint
If the same interface is selected, the interface will not appear on the implemented interfaces list.
Interface is implemented in blueprint.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.