If the Auto Possess AI is set to Spawned or Placed in World or Spawned then the falling animation will play in the blueprint viewport.
1. Open UE4Editor (third person template project)
2. Create new blueprint based on character
3. Select Mesh component and set SK_Mannequin mesh
4. Set Anim Blueprint Generated Class to ThirdPerson_AnimBP
5. Open the class defaults and set Auto Possess AI to Spawned
6. Compile/Save/Close the blueprint
7. Reopen the blueprint and go to the Viewport tab
Mannequin appears in the falling animation
Mannequin defaults to the idle animation
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.