This issue has been closed as 'Won't Fix' due to an extended period of time without updates. If this issue is important to you please let us know by posting on the AnswerHub or UDN, and Epic will re-open the ticket for further review.
Passing a blueprint array as an argument to a C++ function causes a spike in Frame rate, game and GPU. This spike is noticeable when using UnitGraph.
Attached screenshots show difference in UnitGraph between 4.7.6 and 4.9.
1. Open and unzip attached project
2. Open the project (4.7.3 by default) and PIE
3. Enter "stat UnitGraph" console command
4. Press T to run the C++ function through the level blueprint
5. Save/close project
6. Right click on .uproject and switch engine version to 4.9
7. Reopen the project and PIE
8. Enter stat UnitGraph command again
9. Press T to run C++ function
Jump in graph output indicating drop in performance.
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.
|Component||UE - Gameplay - Blueprint|
|Created||Sep 8, 2015|
|Resolved||Mar 26, 2018|
|Updated||Mar 26, 2018|