When entering "ALT+B," to rebind keys to a function, red warning flashes for 1 frame, does not allow function to be rebound to this key combination
*See attached image.
1. On a MAC, open any project
2. Navigate to Unreal Editor/Preferences/EditorPreferences/Keyboard Shortcuts
3. Type "compile" in the search bar
4. In the resulting list, press "X" to rebind one of the functions
5. Press or type "Alt+B" to assign this to the function
RESULT: Red warning flashes for 1 frame, does not allow function to be rebound to this key combination
EXPECTED: After recieving warning that this combination has already been assigned, allow keys to rebind to this function
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.