When changing the Torque Curve in a Wheeled Vehicle's Vehicle Movement Component, the values set don't affect the torque of the vehicle.
1. Create a new Blueprint project based off the Advanced Vehicle template
2. Press "Play" to play in the editor and hold W to make the vehicle move. Take note of how fast the vehicle accelerates.
3. Open the Vehicle Blueprint in the Blueprint Editor
4. Select VehicleMovement (Inherited) from the Components window
5. In the Details panel, find the Torque Curve setting and change the values to an extreme amount to be noticeable (i.e. 500 to 5000)
6. Compile the blueprint and return to the Main Editor
7. Press "Play" and hold W to make the vehicle move.
Result: The vehicle moves at the accelerates at the same speed
Expected: The acceleration should change based on the changes made to the Torque curve
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.