creating an instance of a blueprint and making changes to the instance will not respect "Reset Instance Changes to Blueprint Default" when pressed from Details Pane.
1. Open Editor (any project)
2. Create new blueprint
3. Create static mesh component in blueprint, set to a default mesh (any)
5. Place a copy of blueprint into level
6. Select instance in level
7. In details pane, change the static mesh components static mesh and material to any other static mesh/material
8. Press "Edit Blueprint"
9. Press "Reset Instance Changes to Blueprint Defaults"
Error warning appears "No properties were reset", no changes occur.
Changes revert to the defaults set within the blueprint
Head over to the existing Questions & Answers thread and let us know what's up.