When the RHIGetAvailableResolutions function fills the array that is passed in as the first argument, it will end up filling some slots with duplicate resolutions (including refresh rate) when the bIgnoreRefreshRate boolean is set to false.
1. Download the attached project and unzip the contents
2. Open the .sln and compile the project
3. Once the project is compiled, open the .uproject file
4. Drag an instance of 'NewBlueprint' into the level
5. Press "Play"
6. Open the output log (Window > Developer Tools > Output Log)
Result: Some resolutions that are displayed in the output log are duplicates of other resolutions
Expected: All entries should be unique
Head over to the existingAnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.