Sending a string or text of 1024 or more characters disconnects Client and Server. 1023 works without disconnection.
Possibly a buffer overflow problem? Is this expected behavior?
Reproduced in 4.9.2 binary and Main (CL 2709700)
1. Open the attached project
2. PIE with Players set to 2
3. Press Enter to focus the chat widget
4. Enter a 1024 character string
5. Hit Enter to send to Server and Clients
Clients are disconnected from the Server
Head over to the existing AnswerHub thread and let us know what's up.